Defending the Rights of Former Homosexuals,
Individuals with Unwanted Same-Sex Attractions, and Their Families
March 22, 2013
It’s time to stand up, speak out, and unite! For too long former homosexuals, individuals who experience unwanted same-sex attraction (SSA), and their families have been marginalized and misrepresented.
We have suffered enough abuse in the media who sing praises to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community, and condemn former homosexuals and those who experience unwanted SSA.
Sadly, key activists in the LGBT community have been responsible for defamation, lies, and bigotry towards us. No matter how loving and respectful we are, our unwanted SSA and stories of sexual orientation change appear as a constant threat to them.
Educational and mental health organizations are one-sided clapping symphonies; they are strictly gay affirming and against the rights of those who seek change and the professionals who assist these men and women. They have surrendered to political correctness and ceased to be true arbiters of sound science. Objectivity has been lost, as activists have hijacked most institutions.
Enough is enough! No longer will we sit idly by. To that end, we are pleased to announce a new project to promote true tolerance, real diversity, and equality for all!
- Voice of the Voiceless -
We Are Your Voice!
Since late 2012, International Healing Foundation Director, Christopher Doyle, has worked diligently to:
- Defend the rights of individuals who experience unwanted SSA on The Dr. Oz Show, a nationally syndicated daytime television talk show. View the show by clicking here
- Publish five opinion-editorials in The Christian Post to defend the rights of persons who experience unwanted SSA to receive counseling, and blew the whistle on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s hate campaign against former homosexuals. View the articles at: www.christianpost.com
- Spearhead an online-petition drive to fight against legislation in California, New Jersey, Washington, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts that is seeking to remove the right of self-determination for clients (minors) who experience unwanted SSA (and their parents) to receive counseling.
- Present nearly 1,000 signatures on March 18th to the New Jersey Senate Health Committee while testifying against the proposed legislation to ban therapy for minors who experience unwanted SSA, and outed false testimony by a transgendered witness. View the article by clicking here.
- Initiate an online petition drive to demand that the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) apologize for airing a February 20, 2013 episode of “Criminal Minds” that portrayed former homosexuals and persons with unwanted SSA as serial killing “ticking time bombs.”
- Appear on nationally syndicated radio shows, including American Family Radio’s Sandy Rios in the Morning and The Line of Fire with Dr. Michael Brown.
We have just begun to wage our campaign to attain equal rights. We are your voice! We will defend your rights and the rights of all who desire to fulfill their heterosexual dreams. Now we need your help to continue and increase our efforts to effect lasting change. With a legal team and public relations experts behind us, we know that real change is possible! Let’s stop this travesty of inequality.
We are forming a national coalition of former homosexuals, persons who experience unwanted SSA, and their families to fight against defamation and advance a positive image of the ex-gay community, their families, and the therapists and ministries who support them.
We desperately need your support. We are your voice in the public arena. We will defend your rights. It’s time to stand up, speak out, and unite. Please partner with us by making a monthly pledge of $25, $50, $100, or more. (See Monthly Pledge column on the right hand side of the page). Each dollar contributed goes toward saving more lives and defending the rights of all people.
You can also click here to give a one-time donation to support Voice of the Voiceless. Your contributions are fully tax-deductible.
We are now soliciting applications for our Advisory Board. We are looking for:
2) Public Relations/Marketing Professionals
3) Former Homosexuals
4) Persons with Unwanted Same-Sex Attractions
5) Doctors, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, and Counselors
6) Faith-Based Professionals from all Religious Backgrounds
7) Parents and Family Members with SSA/Gay Loved Ones
8) Business men and women
If you are interested in becoming a part of our national Advisory Board, please e-mail Founder, Christopher Doyle, at: firstname.lastname@example.org